View Single Post
reachinupandreachinout's Avatar reachinupandreachinout
06-06-2007, 05:55 AM

God damn......And shit the bed.
--Unbelievable show!! Cannot believe they busted out Flood!!!!!!!! Maynard extremely talkative as posted above, but I do fully agree that the South is his element and we are very lucky to live close enough to catch shows like this one. Was in section 102 trippin my nuts off. I have to believe that they are pulling stuff like Pushit and Flood out in preparation for Bonaroo, which unfortunately I will not be attending. I will be waiting in Winston next Wednesday to see what they bring for my third show in 11 days.

--BTW: Maynard's voice is beyond fine. The scream in Flood before "the ground is breaking down right under me" was from an unknown depth, and the full ending to Vicarious is proof as well.
--To Tool: See you one more time in Winston. Thanks for another unforgettable experience.
Old 06-06-2007, 05:55 AM   #10
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/05 - Greenville, SC - Bi-Lo Center

God damn......And shit the bed.
--Unbelievable show!! Cannot believe they busted out Flood!!!!!!!! Maynard extremely talkative as posted above, but I do fully agree that the South is his element and we are very lucky to live close enough to catch shows like this one. Was in section 102 trippin my nuts off. I have to believe that they are pulling stuff like Pushit and Flood out in preparation for Bonaroo, which unfortunately I will not be attending. I will be waiting in Winston next Wednesday to see what they bring for my third show in 11 days.

--BTW: Maynard's voice is beyond fine. The scream in Flood before "the ground is breaking down right under me" was from an unknown depth, and the full ending to Vicarious is proof as well.
--To Tool: See you one more time in Winston. Thanks for another unforgettable experience.
OFFLINE |