View Single Post
Telkar
06-05-2007, 11:18 AM

Great show overall. The lighting effects were wonderful, the set was great, and Tool was flawless.

First Tool concert for me, though I've been a fan for ages. My friend and I both enjoyed it, except for the idiots on the floor and the harassment from the security over stupid shit. I'm 5'6 and couldn't see at all, got on my chair and was enjoying the show, and got told to get down. Then had a wonderful dumbass beside me decide he was going to move in front of me.

Traffic was hell leaving, anyone that was getting onto 85 knows what I'm talking about. Oh yeah, and since when does Tool concert = crackwhoreville? I only saw a few females there that didn't look like they were half dead. It wasn't even that bad when APC came to the Arena.

All in all, it was a good experience, though it would've been an untouchable experience if I wouldn't have had to deal with morons.
Old 06-05-2007, 11:18 AM   #22
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/04 - Duluth, GA - Gwinnette Center

Great show overall. The lighting effects were wonderful, the set was great, and Tool was flawless.

First Tool concert for me, though I've been a fan for ages. My friend and I both enjoyed it, except for the idiots on the floor and the harassment from the security over stupid shit. I'm 5'6 and couldn't see at all, got on my chair and was enjoying the show, and got told to get down. Then had a wonderful dumbass beside me decide he was going to move in front of me.

Traffic was hell leaving, anyone that was getting onto 85 knows what I'm talking about. Oh yeah, and since when does Tool concert = crackwhoreville? I only saw a few females there that didn't look like they were half dead. It wasn't even that bad when APC came to the Arena.

All in all, it was a good experience, though it would've been an untouchable experience if I wouldn't have had to deal with morons.
OFFLINE |