View Single Post
vicarious eye
06-04-2007, 08:49 PM

The show tonite was incredible. Amazing laser show during wings for marie part 1 and 2. I was so excited when they played pushit because I was not sure there were going too since they had been playing it of and on. Dissapointed they didnt come out with aenema for an encore. Also, contrary to what people have been saying about schism I thought it sounded very good live. Oh and another thing,Melt Bannana was the worst crap I have ever heard in my life. It was all just random screaming and slamming on their instruments. All in all though the show was amazing.
Old 06-04-2007, 08:49 PM   #4
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/04 - Duluth, GA - Gwinnette Center

The show tonite was incredible. Amazing laser show during wings for marie part 1 and 2. I was so excited when they played pushit because I was not sure there were going too since they had been playing it of and on. Dissapointed they didnt come out with aenema for an encore. Also, contrary to what people have been saying about schism I thought it sounded very good live. Oh and another thing,Melt Bannana was the worst crap I have ever heard in my life. It was all just random screaming and slamming on their instruments. All in all though the show was amazing.
OFFLINE |