View Single Post
soydeedo
05-26-2007, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziek25 View Post
For those of us who went to the San Antonio show and Corpus Christi show, there was a big difference. As I set there waiting to hear the same songs i'd heard the night before, same visuals, same everything (I expected). But this show was by far much better. The sound quality was very good, you could hear Maynard (which was a big problem in SA).
Really? That was my biggest disappointment with this show. I could hardy discern his voice over the other instruments. Maybe it was because I was on the floor (FL2 Row Q) and the bass was resonating or something.

Anyways I thought it was a pretty good show with decent crowd support and a magical rendition of "Right in Two". The patrons could have had a little more energy but the chairs probably stifled most of what was there. The random guy next to me was a lot of fun though - seems like that always happens at Tool shows. =)
Old 05-26-2007, 12:29 AM   #24
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: 2007/05/22 - Corpus Christi, TX - American Bank Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziek25 View Post
For those of us who went to the San Antonio show and Corpus Christi show, there was a big difference. As I set there waiting to hear the same songs i'd heard the night before, same visuals, same everything (I expected). But this show was by far much better. The sound quality was very good, you could hear Maynard (which was a big problem in SA).
Really? That was my biggest disappointment with this show. I could hardy discern his voice over the other instruments. Maybe it was because I was on the floor (FL2 Row Q) and the bass was resonating or something.

Anyways I thought it was a pretty good show with decent crowd support and a magical rendition of "Right in Two". The patrons could have had a little more energy but the chairs probably stifled most of what was there. The random guy next to me was a lot of fun though - seems like that always happens at Tool shows. =)
OFFLINE |