View Single Post
darkprince_of_acidxbath's Avatar darkprince_of_acidxbath
05-25-2007, 05:50 PM

All i can say is WOW! I have been to quite a few shows but this one was by all means the best show i have ever been to and most likely the best show that i will ever see for the rest of my life. It was funny to see maynard dancing really silly when they opened with jambi. You could just tell that they were really into it. I think the best part of the show (which at first i thought would be quite boring) was when they played wings for marie/10,000 days. For the first couple songs i could see a few lasers on the screen behind the band. But when they started playing wings/10,000 days the lasers started flying everywhere. It was fucking awesome. You could tell that these guys gave it there all to put on a really cool show. The only complaints that I have is Maynard didn't talk much at all. All he said was HOLY FUCKING SHIT! But I guess they figured hey lets just let the music speak for itself. Which I mean it did. The only other thing isn't a big deal really. I was really hoping to see them play sober, the pot, and especially aenima. But the song that me and my girlfriend wanted to hear most was eulogy. But I knew that weren't going to play that. We were just wishing upon a star I guess haha. But on a good note they did play PUSHIT. When they started playing that song i was speechless.Because I think that they only played that song once at another show this tour. And uhm yea they could have got some better band to open for them. Kinski sucked horribly. They had a fucking mic on stage and they only used it to say thanks and woooooo 2 more songs till tool comes on! Of course thats when i went to the restroom and the line was so long because everyone was going because that band sucked so bad. Maybe Tool purposly let kinski open for them because they knew that people wanted to go to the restroom and get drinks before Tool came on so that no one would miss their show. The last thing which was funny is the people on the floor kinda missed out the whole experience because im sure they couldnt see all of the lasers and the stage reflections and shit. All in all it was an amazing show and I will remember it for the rest of my life.

O yea and i was wondering if anyone knew anything about this. I read something about there being clues on the 10,000 days poster sold at the show having something to do with the artwork in the 10,000 days cd case. I'm not sure what they mean. I havent figured it out. Does anyone know anything about this and if so then what the hell are they talking about??
Old 05-25-2007, 05:50 PM   #20
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/24 - Baton Rouge, LA - River Center

All i can say is WOW! I have been to quite a few shows but this one was by all means the best show i have ever been to and most likely the best show that i will ever see for the rest of my life. It was funny to see maynard dancing really silly when they opened with jambi. You could just tell that they were really into it. I think the best part of the show (which at first i thought would be quite boring) was when they played wings for marie/10,000 days. For the first couple songs i could see a few lasers on the screen behind the band. But when they started playing wings/10,000 days the lasers started flying everywhere. It was fucking awesome. You could tell that these guys gave it there all to put on a really cool show. The only complaints that I have is Maynard didn't talk much at all. All he said was HOLY FUCKING SHIT! But I guess they figured hey lets just let the music speak for itself. Which I mean it did. The only other thing isn't a big deal really. I was really hoping to see them play sober, the pot, and especially aenima. But the song that me and my girlfriend wanted to hear most was eulogy. But I knew that weren't going to play that. We were just wishing upon a star I guess haha. But on a good note they did play PUSHIT. When they started playing that song i was speechless.Because I think that they only played that song once at another show this tour. And uhm yea they could have got some better band to open for them. Kinski sucked horribly. They had a fucking mic on stage and they only used it to say thanks and woooooo 2 more songs till tool comes on! Of course thats when i went to the restroom and the line was so long because everyone was going because that band sucked so bad. Maybe Tool purposly let kinski open for them because they knew that people wanted to go to the restroom and get drinks before Tool came on so that no one would miss their show. The last thing which was funny is the people on the floor kinda missed out the whole experience because im sure they couldnt see all of the lasers and the stage reflections and shit. All in all it was an amazing show and I will remember it for the rest of my life.

O yea and i was wondering if anyone knew anything about this. I read something about there being clues on the 10,000 days poster sold at the show having something to do with the artwork in the 10,000 days cd case. I'm not sure what they mean. I havent figured it out. Does anyone know anything about this and if so then what the hell are they talking about??
OFFLINE |