View Single Post
nvguy's Avatar nvguy
05-25-2007, 08:50 AM

Well this show was simply amazing... After being at the Bossier City show and that being my first I didn't think I could experience anything better but I was wrong... TOOL is just indescribable... their concerts are so full of energy... Baton Rouge's crowd was 10 times larger than in Bossier so definitely louder in BR... crowd was totally into it which I think it felt as if the band was feeding off of it... especially Maynard... "Holy shit" were the only words out of his mouth but it was ok because his singing and dancing was more than enough...

I was sitting in 314... I loved those seats... right on top of the stage... could see all the guys perfect and even got to see Danny's amazing double bass legs... he is my idol..The sound was perfect where I was...just speechless about the whole concert

I noticed that after Rosetta Stoned instead of them going into Right In Two like last concert that Adam walked off stage to switch guitars, and Maynard was talking to one of the stage crew members... I knew somthing different was coming.. PUSHIT!!! It was amazing to hear this song... I love this song and my body went numb when the guitars began... wow

The whole show was perfect... I'd go to a million of their shows if I could... I don't think anything will top the concert I experienced last night... Maynard was great and was really into the music... Justin was fucking the shit outa his bass again... Adam was playing everything with so much ease... Danny was simply unbelievable... great concert

Thanks Tool!

Last edited by nvguy; 05-25-2007 at 09:06 AM.. Reason: Added Info
Old 05-25-2007, 08:50 AM   #14
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/24 - Baton Rouge, LA - River Center

Well this show was simply amazing... After being at the Bossier City show and that being my first I didn't think I could experience anything better but I was wrong... TOOL is just indescribable... their concerts are so full of energy... Baton Rouge's crowd was 10 times larger than in Bossier so definitely louder in BR... crowd was totally into it which I think it felt as if the band was feeding off of it... especially Maynard... "Holy shit" were the only words out of his mouth but it was ok because his singing and dancing was more than enough...

I was sitting in 314... I loved those seats... right on top of the stage... could see all the guys perfect and even got to see Danny's amazing double bass legs... he is my idol..The sound was perfect where I was...just speechless about the whole concert

I noticed that after Rosetta Stoned instead of them going into Right In Two like last concert that Adam walked off stage to switch guitars, and Maynard was talking to one of the stage crew members... I knew somthing different was coming.. PUSHIT!!! It was amazing to hear this song... I love this song and my body went numb when the guitars began... wow

The whole show was perfect... I'd go to a million of their shows if I could... I don't think anything will top the concert I experienced last night... Maynard was great and was really into the music... Justin was fucking the shit outa his bass again... Adam was playing everything with so much ease... Danny was simply unbelievable... great concert

Thanks Tool!

Last edited by nvguy; 05-25-2007 at 09:06 AM.. Reason: Added Info
OFFLINE |