View Single Post
zeik's Avatar zeik
05-24-2007, 10:27 PM

my first tool show, and i couldnt have asked for better. i was so excited to hear pushit, everyone's been complaining that they wanted to hear it. i was in the 300 level also, and the view during the break with all the lighters in the air was awesome. maynard did a fun little dance with his hat during jambi.

the only thing that annoyed me was this loaded guy next to me who kept hitting on me, spilling his beer, and talking during wings ("THIS IS THE BEST PART! LISTEN! LISTEN! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"). he kept talking about how much fun it would be to be "tripping balls." he was reeeeal cool.

they finished a few minutes before 11. sad face.
Old 05-24-2007, 10:27 PM   #10
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 6
Re: 2007/05/24 - Baton Rouge, LA - River Center

my first tool show, and i couldnt have asked for better. i was so excited to hear pushit, everyone's been complaining that they wanted to hear it. i was in the 300 level also, and the view during the break with all the lighters in the air was awesome. maynard did a fun little dance with his hat during jambi.

the only thing that annoyed me was this loaded guy next to me who kept hitting on me, spilling his beer, and talking during wings ("THIS IS THE BEST PART! LISTEN! LISTEN! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"). he kept talking about how much fun it would be to be "tripping balls." he was reeeeal cool.

they finished a few minutes before 11. sad face.
OFFLINE |