View Single Post
HeartVajra
05-24-2007, 09:35 PM

Yep, that was the correct setlist. I was way the eff up there in the 300 sections towards the side of the stage. Actually was kinda cool b/c I could see Danny play for the first time ever....and now that I've seen how he pulls it all off, well I''ll just say he's not human. Two arms (not the arms WE all have) extend out from his back and assist in the freakish rythinmic patterns that we all know and love. Danny ruled this show. Maynard, Adam and Justin where mere musicians but Danny was fucking living the art !!!!! Oh yeah, Pushit...... was rather pleased that this sucker made the way to the setlist. Mucho happy when Maynard hit the crescendo.... thanks TOOL for the show.
Old 05-24-2007, 09:35 PM   #6
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/24 - Baton Rouge, LA - River Center

Yep, that was the correct setlist. I was way the eff up there in the 300 sections towards the side of the stage. Actually was kinda cool b/c I could see Danny play for the first time ever....and now that I've seen how he pulls it all off, well I''ll just say he's not human. Two arms (not the arms WE all have) extend out from his back and assist in the freakish rythinmic patterns that we all know and love. Danny ruled this show. Maynard, Adam and Justin where mere musicians but Danny was fucking living the art !!!!! Oh yeah, Pushit...... was rather pleased that this sucker made the way to the setlist. Mucho happy when Maynard hit the crescendo.... thanks TOOL for the show.
OFFLINE |