View Single Post
Travis0949
05-24-2007, 08:54 PM

wow...PUSHIT was so mind blowing...it must have been a long time since they played that. i was front row..on the rail..thanks tool army. infront of adam. during the break before 10K days...danny was infront of me and i said "hey man, thanks for playing hurt, it means alot to all of us, thanks man" he looked down and gave me the thumbs up...wow that was cool, the only thing that was weird was that adam looked sad and out of it the entire time..i kept yelling, 'adam, smile, come on man, we all love you man, smile" not sure if he ever noticed.....wow pushit...wow pushit!!!!!!!!!!! i also saw them in san ant and kinda thought that that amaizing show would be hard to match up to, but i live in Baton Rouge and had presale tickets...it was standing row in Baton Rouge, not seats like san ant!!!!!!!!!!!wow pushit
Old 05-24-2007, 08:54 PM   #4
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/24 - Baton Rouge, LA - River Center

wow...PUSHIT was so mind blowing...it must have been a long time since they played that. i was front row..on the rail..thanks tool army. infront of adam. during the break before 10K days...danny was infront of me and i said "hey man, thanks for playing hurt, it means alot to all of us, thanks man" he looked down and gave me the thumbs up...wow that was cool, the only thing that was weird was that adam looked sad and out of it the entire time..i kept yelling, 'adam, smile, come on man, we all love you man, smile" not sure if he ever noticed.....wow pushit...wow pushit!!!!!!!!!!! i also saw them in san ant and kinda thought that that amaizing show would be hard to match up to, but i live in Baton Rouge and had presale tickets...it was standing row in Baton Rouge, not seats like san ant!!!!!!!!!!!wow pushit
OFFLINE |