Stinkfist (Extended)
46 & 2
Schism (Extended)
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Right in Two (Intension intro)
Wings for Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus (Extended with guys from King Crimson)
Vicarious

Show time: 2 hours

Wow... just fucking amazing...

1st time seeing Tool and I must say that I wasn't disappointed at all. I don't even care that they didn't play Aenema, everything else was great. The visuals, the sounds, everything fell into place and I don't think I heard anybody mess up once.

Jambi is a pretty good opener, really got things goin and Maynard's air bull riding was great.

Stinkfist was amazing, the extra bridge was awesome with Danny's drumming.

Lost Keys would have been great if they had done the whole thing, but it was good nonetheless. Rosetta Stoned was intense, Maynard says that shit even faster than on the record.

Right in Two absolutely amazing.

Wings/10,000 Days was probably the most intense but mellow song with all the lasers and Maynard on the keyboard.

Lateralus was the best song of the night. I have no words to describe it. Maynard told the crowd "Trey Gunn and Pat Mastelotto come on down, you're the next contestants on The Price is Right" and after they left I believe he said "We call that the wafflehouse shuffle."

He didn't say a whole lot to the crowd, opened with "The home of Daniel Lohner, Danny Renholder.... Corpus Christi, Texas" and had us sing along during one of the songs while holding the mic stand between his legs.

They ended on Vicarious which was great as well. Really awesome visuals for that.

They did the group hug thing and brought Trey and Pat back out to shake hands with them. Tossed out some stuff and then left. I figured they would come back to do Aenema but the house lights came on.

All in all, no complaints, amazing fucking show. Period.
Old 05-22-2007, 10:23 PM   #2
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/22 - Corpus Christi, TX - American Bank Center

Setlist:
Jambi
Stinkfist (Extended)
46 & 2
Schism (Extended)
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Right in Two (Intension intro)
Wings for Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus (Extended with guys from King Crimson)
Vicarious

Show time: 2 hours

Wow... just fucking amazing...

1st time seeing Tool and I must say that I wasn't disappointed at all. I don't even care that they didn't play Aenema, everything else was great. The visuals, the sounds, everything fell into place and I don't think I heard anybody mess up once.

Jambi is a pretty good opener, really got things goin and Maynard's air bull riding was great.

Stinkfist was amazing, the extra bridge was awesome with Danny's drumming.

Lost Keys would have been great if they had done the whole thing, but it was good nonetheless. Rosetta Stoned was intense, Maynard says that shit even faster than on the record.

Right in Two absolutely amazing.

Wings/10,000 Days was probably the most intense but mellow song with all the lasers and Maynard on the keyboard.

Lateralus was the best song of the night. I have no words to describe it. Maynard told the crowd "Trey Gunn and Pat Mastelotto come on down, you're the next contestants on The Price is Right" and after they left I believe he said "We call that the wafflehouse shuffle."

He didn't say a whole lot to the crowd, opened with "The home of Daniel Lohner, Danny Renholder.... Corpus Christi, Texas" and had us sing along during one of the songs while holding the mic stand between his legs.

They ended on Vicarious which was great as well. Really awesome visuals for that.

They did the group hug thing and brought Trey and Pat back out to shake hands with them. Tossed out some stuff and then left. I figured they would come back to do Aenema but the house lights came on.

All in all, no complaints, amazing fucking show. Period.
OFFLINE |