View Single Post
CaseLogic
05-22-2007, 01:19 PM

I can understand how some of you are disappointed by the shortened setlist, but you have got to be on crack if you think the show "sucked." They performed REALLY well and were on target the whole night. Seemed like the mixing was off in Jambi but they corrected it throughout the concert.

We got extended versions of Schism and Stinkfist, as well as our very own extended version of Lateralus w/ a mini drum war, too. Has it occurred to you guys they cut the last 2 songs because Danny Carey's arm can't take that long of a performance? They started cutting the last 2 at OKC, I doubt they just did it for shits and giggles. There's more than likely a legitimate reason.

I would gladly leave out The Pot and Vicarious for the songs they performed. Even Aenema, I think I've heard it enough.

Sure the setlist could be longer, but hell 2 hours is not too shabby of a performance. If you guys are really itching for songs from Aenima and Undertow, go back and time and see them during their respective tours. This is a 10K days tour.
Old 05-22-2007, 01:19 PM   #35
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 2
Re: 2007/05/21 - San Antonio, TX - AT&T Center

I can understand how some of you are disappointed by the shortened setlist, but you have got to be on crack if you think the show "sucked." They performed REALLY well and were on target the whole night. Seemed like the mixing was off in Jambi but they corrected it throughout the concert.

We got extended versions of Schism and Stinkfist, as well as our very own extended version of Lateralus w/ a mini drum war, too. Has it occurred to you guys they cut the last 2 songs because Danny Carey's arm can't take that long of a performance? They started cutting the last 2 at OKC, I doubt they just did it for shits and giggles. There's more than likely a legitimate reason.

I would gladly leave out The Pot and Vicarious for the songs they performed. Even Aenema, I think I've heard it enough.

Sure the setlist could be longer, but hell 2 hours is not too shabby of a performance. If you guys are really itching for songs from Aenima and Undertow, go back and time and see them during their respective tours. This is a 10K days tour.
OFFLINE |