View Single Post
at the gates
05-22-2007, 01:07 AM

this was my first time to see tool live. i ventured from fayetteville, arkansas to see this show. i was a little let down at the lack of encore and the clarity of vocals. i often found myself closing my eyes and envisioning everything that i had imagined a tool show would be. i love tool, f*** yeah, TOOL!!!!! but i wonder how much better it could have been. i left the concert w/ a contact high and a slight buzz (6.50 a beer? are you f***ing serious?) anyway, some cute girls (TONS of hot chicks love tool) sat behind us and made the show alot more reasonable. i sat in section 104 with my two brothers and we left wondering what could have been. effects were second to none but we came to hear tool not to smoke out and gander at light shows. TOOL, i realize that is it not about "spoken word", how can it be when we can't hear the words? please, please take a moment, sip some coffee and realize that rescheduling twice is not grounds for crapping directly in the mouths of your fans. blood sh*t cum is on our hands and none of it is ours. i guess that's the point. I HOPE NEXT TIME YOU'LL PLAY SOMETHING THAT RESEMBLES WHO YOU ARE. B/C IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOU DO WHAT YOU FEEL LIKE. I'M UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT YOU LIKE TO "SHOCK AND AWE" NOT LEAVE ASAP!!!!!!!!!! jesus christ, ticks & leeches! peace. Arkansas loves you but you just told texas to "Suck it".
Old 05-22-2007, 01:07 AM   #14
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/21 - San Antonio, TX - AT&T Center

this was my first time to see tool live. i ventured from fayetteville, arkansas to see this show. i was a little let down at the lack of encore and the clarity of vocals. i often found myself closing my eyes and envisioning everything that i had imagined a tool show would be. i love tool, f*** yeah, TOOL!!!!! but i wonder how much better it could have been. i left the concert w/ a contact high and a slight buzz (6.50 a beer? are you f***ing serious?) anyway, some cute girls (TONS of hot chicks love tool) sat behind us and made the show alot more reasonable. i sat in section 104 with my two brothers and we left wondering what could have been. effects were second to none but we came to hear tool not to smoke out and gander at light shows. TOOL, i realize that is it not about "spoken word", how can it be when we can't hear the words? please, please take a moment, sip some coffee and realize that rescheduling twice is not grounds for crapping directly in the mouths of your fans. blood sh*t cum is on our hands and none of it is ours. i guess that's the point. I HOPE NEXT TIME YOU'LL PLAY SOMETHING THAT RESEMBLES WHO YOU ARE. B/C IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOU DO WHAT YOU FEEL LIKE. I'M UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT YOU LIKE TO "SHOCK AND AWE" NOT LEAVE ASAP!!!!!!!!!! jesus christ, ticks & leeches! peace. Arkansas loves you but you just told texas to "Suck it".
OFFLINE |