View Single Post
preludepatrick
05-21-2007, 10:04 PM

My 4th tool show and I have to say I was a bit dissapointed as well. Sure, the laser show was great and the sound wasn't too bad but I would have figured they would have played a special set for us because of the 9 month delay but I guess a half-ass apology from maynard was supposed to make up for that. Sure king crimson, yeah yeah....

Just as a reference, I payed $35 for GA tickets to see tool at Verizon Wireless Amphitheater back when the lateralus tour kicked off.

Now, I payed $40 to get sets in section 230 where I couldn't differentiate who was who on stage. Kinda sucks when you've been a loyal fan for years and you have to pay $38 for a fucking cotton silk-screened T-shirt with some tour dates on it. Yeah okay, lets all feed the moneymaking juggernaut that tool has become.

Now I'm debating whether or not I would see them again if they ever return.
Old 05-21-2007, 10:04 PM   #8
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/21 - San Antonio, TX - AT&T Center

My 4th tool show and I have to say I was a bit dissapointed as well. Sure, the laser show was great and the sound wasn't too bad but I would have figured they would have played a special set for us because of the 9 month delay but I guess a half-ass apology from maynard was supposed to make up for that. Sure king crimson, yeah yeah....

Just as a reference, I payed $35 for GA tickets to see tool at Verizon Wireless Amphitheater back when the lateralus tour kicked off.

Now, I payed $40 to get sets in section 230 where I couldn't differentiate who was who on stage. Kinda sucks when you've been a loyal fan for years and you have to pay $38 for a fucking cotton silk-screened T-shirt with some tour dates on it. Yeah okay, lets all feed the moneymaking juggernaut that tool has become.

Now I'm debating whether or not I would see them again if they ever return.
OFFLINE |