Forty Six & 2
Schism (extended)
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Intension intro
Right In Two
Wings pt 1
10,000 Days
Lateralus (with drummer and bassist of Kinski for extended jam)

This was my 7th time seeing T00L, and seeing how ive had these tickets for almost 10 months now, i am very dissapointed. i expected something different, and ended up having 2 songs cut off the end of the set. performance and production was amazing as always. but seriously, no pushit?! or vicarious or aenema at that. fuckin lame. drove in from dallas to see this show and decided never to travel to see them again. same set list and performance only goes so far. but when they come to DFW im still there!

my bad, just realized that the guest musicians were from king crimson. i was kinda far up in the stands so i couldnt see too well. but they did rock it out at the end of lateralus.

Last edited by paraflux; 05-22-2007 at 05:56 AM..
Old 05-21-2007, 09:06 PM   #3
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/21 - San Antonio, TX - AT&T Center

set list:

Jambi
Stinkfist (extended)
Forty Six & 2
Schism (extended)
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Intension intro
Right In Two
Wings pt 1
10,000 Days
Lateralus (with drummer and bassist of Kinski for extended jam)

This was my 7th time seeing T00L, and seeing how ive had these tickets for almost 10 months now, i am very dissapointed. i expected something different, and ended up having 2 songs cut off the end of the set. performance and production was amazing as always. but seriously, no pushit?! or vicarious or aenema at that. fuckin lame. drove in from dallas to see this show and decided never to travel to see them again. same set list and performance only goes so far. but when they come to DFW im still there!

my bad, just realized that the guest musicians were from king crimson. i was kinda far up in the stands so i couldnt see too well. but they did rock it out at the end of lateralus.

Last edited by paraflux; 05-22-2007 at 05:56 AM..
OFFLINE |