View Single Post
nvguy's Avatar nvguy
05-18-2007, 11:43 AM

Wow just getting back home... 3 hour drive is pretty long... but anyway... the show...WOW... in my opinion it was better than any other show I could go to... It was my first TOOL show and was it a great one... I was in Sec. 122 and the sound was perfect in my opinion..

Kinski wasn't that bad at all... they had some good music but no doubt need a lead singer... but was a good show starter.. than TOOL with Jambi was amazing... Stinkfist seemed to make the crowd even louder and rock harder... the crowd was great (although I guess I missed the beer throwing...) during rosetta stoned though it seemed as if half the venue sat down... I have to admit I even fealt a little bored during Rosetta Stoned which I think caused me not to be so excited during Right in Two.. good songs but I would LOVE to have them play The Pot instead... but anyway.. it was still amazing no matter what they play... after then intermission (which was cool to see them all hang out on the side of Danny's set and then either Justin or Adam hold the lighter in the air which caused the whole venue to follow along... very cool if you ask me) Wings and 10k Days was amazing.. the lasers were more than I could have imagined... totally made the show a million times cooler (not that TOOL needs it) Lateralus was INCREDIBLE ... one part that did disappoint me was during Danny's most amazing drum solo ever the crowd barely let out a yell... Vicarious was awesome to close.. I do think they might have cut it short becuase of time.. looked at my watch when they finished and it was 10:57... so maybe they had to be done by 11??
I think I'm just rambling now... I will be at the Baton Rouge show... have to say again that this concert was AWESOME.. can't wait till next week
Old 05-18-2007, 11:43 AM   #9
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/17 - Bossier City, LA - Centurytel Arena

Wow just getting back home... 3 hour drive is pretty long... but anyway... the show...WOW... in my opinion it was better than any other show I could go to... It was my first TOOL show and was it a great one... I was in Sec. 122 and the sound was perfect in my opinion..

Kinski wasn't that bad at all... they had some good music but no doubt need a lead singer... but was a good show starter.. than TOOL with Jambi was amazing... Stinkfist seemed to make the crowd even louder and rock harder... the crowd was great (although I guess I missed the beer throwing...) during rosetta stoned though it seemed as if half the venue sat down... I have to admit I even fealt a little bored during Rosetta Stoned which I think caused me not to be so excited during Right in Two.. good songs but I would LOVE to have them play The Pot instead... but anyway.. it was still amazing no matter what they play... after then intermission (which was cool to see them all hang out on the side of Danny's set and then either Justin or Adam hold the lighter in the air which caused the whole venue to follow along... very cool if you ask me) Wings and 10k Days was amazing.. the lasers were more than I could have imagined... totally made the show a million times cooler (not that TOOL needs it) Lateralus was INCREDIBLE ... one part that did disappoint me was during Danny's most amazing drum solo ever the crowd barely let out a yell... Vicarious was awesome to close.. I do think they might have cut it short becuase of time.. looked at my watch when they finished and it was 10:57... so maybe they had to be done by 11??
I think I'm just rambling now... I will be at the Baton Rouge show... have to say again that this concert was AWESOME.. can't wait till next week
OFFLINE |