View Single Post
toolsmellsgood
05-18-2007, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anirak View Post
I liked the pigtails, but I thought it was Adam that was wearing them?
Yeah he was. This show was so much to take in all at once and was over with too soon. Something I'm curious if anyone else noticed... in the back on the floor where the sound guys were... there was DEFINITELY two recording mics and a camera. I for sure saw them... Don't know if this was just for the band (since they supposedly record all their shows....) or maybe the dvd that is supposed to eventually be released. How bitchin would that be. Anyone else notice this?

Also Kinski wasn't as bad as I thought they would be.. But I'd sit through anything to see TOOL.

Last edited by toolsmellsgood; 05-18-2007 at 10:22 AM..
Old 05-18-2007, 10:14 AM   #7
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/17 - Bossier City, LA - Centurytel Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anirak View Post
I liked the pigtails, but I thought it was Adam that was wearing them?
Yeah he was. This show was so much to take in all at once and was over with too soon. Something I'm curious if anyone else noticed... in the back on the floor where the sound guys were... there was DEFINITELY two recording mics and a camera. I for sure saw them... Don't know if this was just for the band (since they supposedly record all their shows....) or maybe the dvd that is supposed to eventually be released. How bitchin would that be. Anyone else notice this?

Also Kinski wasn't as bad as I thought they would be.. But I'd sit through anything to see TOOL.

Last edited by toolsmellsgood; 05-18-2007 at 10:22 AM..
OFFLINE |