View Single Post
Anirak
05-17-2007, 10:10 PM

The crowd wasn't that great from what I saw. I saw at least 2 bottles being thrown on stage. The guy next to me was being a dick to someone 1 row in front of us who was having a hard trip on some sort of drug.

The crowd didn't seem to get excited in many parts, especially during rosetta stoned. They were all very calm, and I was expecting them to start rocking out when that song kicked in. On top of that, my row kept leaving and entering what seemed like 50 times.

Wish they had closed with aenema, but ah well. Hopefully I'll get to see them play more of their older material in the future - if they decide to do that.

Lateralus was the highlight of the evening for me.
Old 05-17-2007, 10:10 PM   #5
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/17 - Bossier City, LA - Centurytel Arena

The crowd wasn't that great from what I saw. I saw at least 2 bottles being thrown on stage. The guy next to me was being a dick to someone 1 row in front of us who was having a hard trip on some sort of drug.

The crowd didn't seem to get excited in many parts, especially during rosetta stoned. They were all very calm, and I was expecting them to start rocking out when that song kicked in. On top of that, my row kept leaving and entering what seemed like 50 times.

Wish they had closed with aenema, but ah well. Hopefully I'll get to see them play more of their older material in the future - if they decide to do that.

Lateralus was the highlight of the evening for me.
OFFLINE |