View Single Post
confirmed user's Avatar confirmed user
05-17-2007, 09:36 PM

This was my first live show, though I've been a huge fan of thier music for years. I was already expecting to see a great show, but oh my god!!! They far exceded my expectations. It was literally THE best live show I had ever seen. I was blown away with the quality of the sound, the enthusiasm of the band, and the energy of the crowd. This being my first show, I thought the setlist was nothing short of excellent. I also couldn't belive that me and my friends were able to smoke pot less than ten feet away from a cop through out the whole concert. Overall: one of the best times of my life.

Oh, and the laser show and screen set up in the back : unbeliveable
Old 05-17-2007, 09:36 PM   #40
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/16 - Fort Worth, TX - Ft. Worth Convention Center

This was my first live show, though I've been a huge fan of thier music for years. I was already expecting to see a great show, but oh my god!!! They far exceded my expectations. It was literally THE best live show I had ever seen. I was blown away with the quality of the sound, the enthusiasm of the band, and the energy of the crowd. This being my first show, I thought the setlist was nothing short of excellent. I also couldn't belive that me and my friends were able to smoke pot less than ten feet away from a cop through out the whole concert. Overall: one of the best times of my life.

Oh, and the laser show and screen set up in the back : unbeliveable
OFFLINE |