View Single Post
#Notion's Avatar #Notion
05-16-2007, 11:05 PM

Out of the 3 10,000 Days D/FW shows, yes the sound quality and production of this show topped the others. Everyone was really into it, even Maynard was giving it the ole' studio try. The crowd was intelligent, and the vibe was very good. Side note, Justin is still waiving that lighter. Lights, visuals, and sound all came together for the amazing experience Tool had planned.

Whoever said Jambi isn't an opener, I hope they open every concert you go to with it until it hits you. It sounded like they actually had the volume for the guitars up higher just for that song, they came in with a bang.

Great show

Edit: Ok, I say intelligent, but the crowd did think like 3 songs ended early. That's pretty sad.

Last edited by #Notion; 05-16-2007 at 11:49 PM..
Old 05-16-2007, 11:05 PM   #12
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 18
Re: 2007/05/16 - Fort Worth, TX - Ft. Worth Convention Center

Out of the 3 10,000 Days D/FW shows, yes the sound quality and production of this show topped the others. Everyone was really into it, even Maynard was giving it the ole' studio try. The crowd was intelligent, and the vibe was very good. Side note, Justin is still waiving that lighter. Lights, visuals, and sound all came together for the amazing experience Tool had planned.

Whoever said Jambi isn't an opener, I hope they open every concert you go to with it until it hits you. It sounded like they actually had the volume for the guitars up higher just for that song, they came in with a bang.

Great show

Edit: Ok, I say intelligent, but the crowd did think like 3 songs ended early. That's pretty sad.

Last edited by #Notion; 05-16-2007 at 11:49 PM..
OFFLINE |