View Single Post
Elton John
05-16-2007, 10:31 PM

I had seats on the floor row 106 seat m i think. Like 10-15 rows back from the stage in the center. I was so sick, coughing uncontrollably and vomitting every few minutes but i didnt let that ruin my experience. I get in a few dances and fist pumps and maynard stomps in between all the heaving and violent coughs*Cheer*. My 6th TooL show and it was amazing once again. But like many have said...they need to change up the set list, it was kinda annoying knowing which songs were next and having no element of surprise. Right in Two was amazing, my first time to hear that live...and the Lateralus extended version was just unreal, Danny Carey isnt human. Adam Jones was very crisp tonight and nailed every solo. Justin was of course amazing like always and didnt miss a note. And Danny Carey was at his best. I was really impressed with danny tonight, not that i havent been in the past, but he really shined tonight.

<Maynard> he sang decent and actually nailed a great scream during stinkfist to que the breakdown. He didnt sing the ending of vicarious but instead held the mic/mic stand out to the crowd for them to sing it. He hardly said anything the entire concert except for something like "I know you are all drunk, but dont fuck a relative on the way home" in traditional maynard style.

Overall i would say it was a good show, not the best i have seen but good none the less. They really need to change their set lists up if they want me to buy another ticket for their show though, i wont go see another 1 of their shows if i have to hear the same songs i have the past 3 times in a year.
Old 05-16-2007, 10:31 PM   #10
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/16 - Fort Worth, TX - Ft. Worth Convention Center

I had seats on the floor row 106 seat m i think. Like 10-15 rows back from the stage in the center. I was so sick, coughing uncontrollably and vomitting every few minutes but i didnt let that ruin my experience. I get in a few dances and fist pumps and maynard stomps in between all the heaving and violent coughs*Cheer*. My 6th TooL show and it was amazing once again. But like many have said...they need to change up the set list, it was kinda annoying knowing which songs were next and having no element of surprise. Right in Two was amazing, my first time to hear that live...and the Lateralus extended version was just unreal, Danny Carey isnt human. Adam Jones was very crisp tonight and nailed every solo. Justin was of course amazing like always and didnt miss a note. And Danny Carey was at his best. I was really impressed with danny tonight, not that i havent been in the past, but he really shined tonight.

<Maynard> he sang decent and actually nailed a great scream during stinkfist to que the breakdown. He didnt sing the ending of vicarious but instead held the mic/mic stand out to the crowd for them to sing it. He hardly said anything the entire concert except for something like "I know you are all drunk, but dont fuck a relative on the way home" in traditional maynard style.

Overall i would say it was a good show, not the best i have seen but good none the less. They really need to change their set lists up if they want me to buy another ticket for their show though, i wont go see another 1 of their shows if i have to hear the same songs i have the past 3 times in a year.
OFFLINE |