View Single Post
antegravite
05-14-2007, 09:45 AM

for those of you who have been to previous shows of this tour, does anyone know why they chose to have a different light show? i went and saw them in d.c. back in september, and the light show was different. they had fiber optic lights behind the stage and the entire stage was made of screens including the back wall, whereas at this show they had just 5 screens and lights projecting onto the stage. im not complaining, cause this show was just as good as the other that i saw, it was just different. extended version of lateralus blew my freakin mind.
Old 05-14-2007, 09:45 AM   #27
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/11 - Wichita, KS - Kansas Coliseum

for those of you who have been to previous shows of this tour, does anyone know why they chose to have a different light show? i went and saw them in d.c. back in september, and the light show was different. they had fiber optic lights behind the stage and the entire stage was made of screens including the back wall, whereas at this show they had just 5 screens and lights projecting onto the stage. im not complaining, cause this show was just as good as the other that i saw, it was just different. extended version of lateralus blew my freakin mind.
OFFLINE |