View Single Post
ditziwt
05-12-2007, 08:56 PM

i just want to thank security for not being dicks most of the time. we were in the beer garden waiting to get a beer when the show started... it wasnt even two minutes before both rails were busted and everyone rushed the stage. I was pissed to find out i didnt have a floor ticket and was comtemplating the 10 foot drop to the floor, luckily i was in the right place at the right time. i instantly made my way to the front rows and stayed there for the whole show. there was about 8 fat fucks that couldnt get to the rail and felt the need to push the whole fuckin time... cocksuckers... great show. ill see you all again in okc. 3 shows for me in a year while living in kansas... can it get any better? how long till they tour again or release another album?
Old 05-12-2007, 08:56 PM   #17
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/11 - Wichita, KS - Kansas Coliseum

i just want to thank security for not being dicks most of the time. we were in the beer garden waiting to get a beer when the show started... it wasnt even two minutes before both rails were busted and everyone rushed the stage. I was pissed to find out i didnt have a floor ticket and was comtemplating the 10 foot drop to the floor, luckily i was in the right place at the right time. i instantly made my way to the front rows and stayed there for the whole show. there was about 8 fat fucks that couldnt get to the rail and felt the need to push the whole fuckin time... cocksuckers... great show. ill see you all again in okc. 3 shows for me in a year while living in kansas... can it get any better? how long till they tour again or release another album?
OFFLINE |