View Single Post
phnx's Avatar phnx
05-11-2007, 11:45 PM

where to start... the show was fabulous. the band was so totally on. i was quite happy with the setlist. got to see right in two live which I was hoping for last time, thrilled that Wings is still in there. And I disagree about keys/stoned, if you know the words then hearing mjk's vocals wasn't a big challenge.

Again... stellar show. on many many levels, lateralus break down, wings, stinkfist, aenema... et al.

i could write more, but the result would be less than kindness to a previous poster, so i'll just let it go.

Adam, Justin..., Danny, Mjk. Thank you again, definately worth price of admission and the 6 hour drive.

I'm outtie -night all-
Old 05-11-2007, 11:45 PM   #6
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/11 - Wichita, KS - Kansas Coliseum

where to start... the show was fabulous. the band was so totally on. i was quite happy with the setlist. got to see right in two live which I was hoping for last time, thrilled that Wings is still in there. And I disagree about keys/stoned, if you know the words then hearing mjk's vocals wasn't a big challenge.

Again... stellar show. on many many levels, lateralus break down, wings, stinkfist, aenema... et al.

i could write more, but the result would be less than kindness to a previous poster, so i'll just let it go.

Adam, Justin..., Danny, Mjk. Thank you again, definately worth price of admission and the 6 hour drive.

I'm outtie -night all-
OFFLINE |