View Single Post
Hannibal's Avatar Hannibal
05-11-2007, 11:12 PM

Compared to the last one I saw (at Kemper in September) this one had way better visuals and Right in Two (which I've grown to appreciate after seeing live tonight). I was really hoping for Pushit as well, hopefully they'll bust it out next Saturday in OKC.

I must say though, Roseta Stoned has got to go. I could barely hear half the vocals for it, and it just doesn't come out right live.

I'm also tired of all of the pot going around. Grow up. if you can't experience Tool sober, than you must be a moron. Its annoying, especially when the result is some ass-clown stoned off his ass dancing like a fuckin stripper to WINGS FOR MARIE, right in front of me. If he was on the steps I would have pushed him down them and felt zero remorse.

Overall a good show. Disappointed the set list hasn't changed really from the last leg. Still a killer show, great sound, great visuals. I stand by the fact that Rosetta Stoned, Schism, Aenema, 46 & 2, and Vicarious can all be axed from future setlists. Would have been nice to hear something from Undertow or Opiate.

Jambi is good as an opener but Stinkfist is the staple I think for openers, and right after it is The Grudge.

I give it a 8.5/10 though. great show. But I'm ready for a new setlist.
Old 05-11-2007, 11:12 PM   #5
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 144
Re: 2007/05/11 - Wichita, KS - Kansas Coliseum

Compared to the last one I saw (at Kemper in September) this one had way better visuals and Right in Two (which I've grown to appreciate after seeing live tonight). I was really hoping for Pushit as well, hopefully they'll bust it out next Saturday in OKC.

I must say though, Roseta Stoned has got to go. I could barely hear half the vocals for it, and it just doesn't come out right live.

I'm also tired of all of the pot going around. Grow up. if you can't experience Tool sober, than you must be a moron. Its annoying, especially when the result is some ass-clown stoned off his ass dancing like a fuckin stripper to WINGS FOR MARIE, right in front of me. If he was on the steps I would have pushed him down them and felt zero remorse.

Overall a good show. Disappointed the set list hasn't changed really from the last leg. Still a killer show, great sound, great visuals. I stand by the fact that Rosetta Stoned, Schism, Aenema, 46 & 2, and Vicarious can all be axed from future setlists. Would have been nice to hear something from Undertow or Opiate.

Jambi is good as an opener but Stinkfist is the staple I think for openers, and right after it is The Grudge.

I give it a 8.5/10 though. great show. But I'm ready for a new setlist.