View Single Post
Carbine000's Avatar Carbine000
05-01-2007, 05:16 PM

This was my 8th Tool Shot and by far the worst. The performance put on by Maynard was down right offensive. The whole vibe from the band and especially Maynard was "Fuck off". From looking at the setlists from Las Vegas this may be an isolated incident but shit. We didnt even get a "Hey how ya doin?" or "Sorry we are cutting the show short". IT was pathetic.

And every song Maynard skipped huge groups of lyrics and at climaxes of the songs. Fucking awful. I hate Maynard now. He's a fucking douchebag. In Schism he left the stage before the climax of the song "betweeen supposed lovers" then the rest of the band played a super extended Lost Keys until Maynard came back. That robbed us of a song. I am soo pissed off right now. Plus no intro. The lights went down, the guys came on, got situated, and went straight into Jambi. So weak. Alot of the songs Adam was hitting the wrong notes. Justin sat for Lateralus instead of rocking out like usual. I think I already put it best: The vibe from the band was "Fuck off we dont care"

Maynard is a douche
Old 05-01-2007, 05:16 PM   #20
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 271
Re: 2007/04/30 - Reno, NV - Event Center

This was my 8th Tool Shot and by far the worst. The performance put on by Maynard was down right offensive. The whole vibe from the band and especially Maynard was "Fuck off". From looking at the setlists from Las Vegas this may be an isolated incident but shit. We didnt even get a "Hey how ya doin?" or "Sorry we are cutting the show short". IT was pathetic.

And every song Maynard skipped huge groups of lyrics and at climaxes of the songs. Fucking awful. I hate Maynard now. He's a fucking douchebag. In Schism he left the stage before the climax of the song "betweeen supposed lovers" then the rest of the band played a super extended Lost Keys until Maynard came back. That robbed us of a song. I am soo pissed off right now. Plus no intro. The lights went down, the guys came on, got situated, and went straight into Jambi. So weak. Alot of the songs Adam was hitting the wrong notes. Justin sat for Lateralus instead of rocking out like usual. I think I already put it best: The vibe from the band was "Fuck off we dont care"

Maynard is a douche
OFFLINE |