View Single Post
close_fiend
05-01-2007, 02:56 PM

wtf is up w maynard? does he just not give a damn anymore? this was the worst tool performance ive ever attended. the sound was muffled by the exsessive bass too! when maynard actually did sing, you could barely hear his voice. i was in the very front row on the floor and got hasseled by the staff for doing absolutely nothing! they tried to tell me i could not be in the front row unless i had a wristband! WTF? i had an actual front row ticket in my hand! whats better than that? i missed a whole song due to arguing with the staff, b4 one of the bouncers saved my ass! thanks man!

if this is what tool is going to be like the rest of the tour? well, ill just stay home and listen to their oldies!
Old 05-01-2007, 02:56 PM   #17
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/04/30 - Reno, NV - Event Center

wtf is up w maynard? does he just not give a damn anymore? this was the worst tool performance ive ever attended. the sound was muffled by the exsessive bass too! when maynard actually did sing, you could barely hear his voice. i was in the very front row on the floor and got hasseled by the staff for doing absolutely nothing! they tried to tell me i could not be in the front row unless i had a wristband! WTF? i had an actual front row ticket in my hand! whats better than that? i missed a whole song due to arguing with the staff, b4 one of the bouncers saved my ass! thanks man!

if this is what tool is going to be like the rest of the tour? well, ill just stay home and listen to their oldies!
OFFLINE |