View Single Post
THEFEZ
04-22-2006, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by el enveloper
Please stop and think for one minute please.

1. We were told that we were gonna get a 77 minute album...CHECK
2. We were given the track names and they match up exactly...CHECK
3. Every song title matches the lyrical content of EVERY song...CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. The band has been promoting this exact album for a couple of months now...CHECK
5. Everything that has been said by the band about the album is 100% correct...CHECK
6. The album is completely fine tuned and obviously mixed and mastered...CHECK
7. Everything that Blair has said in the newsletters about a decoy, was to make you second guess the genuineness of the album if it did in fact leak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. The Pictures of the packaging that we've seen is pretty legit looking (what with the stereoscopic images of all the band members, etc) and has the track listing clearly visible on it.
9. Lick my ass!

T H I S I S T H E A L BUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are all Maynard's Sheep and isn't great that that ripped the albums title idea off DISTURBED? How unoriginal can you be! FUCK TOOL and all the TOOLS who follow the military dropout!
Old 04-22-2006, 05:19 PM   #38
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 10k days the best fake album ever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by el enveloper
Please stop and think for one minute please.

1. We were told that we were gonna get a 77 minute album...CHECK
2. We were given the track names and they match up exactly...CHECK
3. Every song title matches the lyrical content of EVERY song...CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. The band has been promoting this exact album for a couple of months now...CHECK
5. Everything that has been said by the band about the album is 100% correct...CHECK
6. The album is completely fine tuned and obviously mixed and mastered...CHECK
7. Everything that Blair has said in the newsletters about a decoy, was to make you second guess the genuineness of the album if it did in fact leak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. The Pictures of the packaging that we've seen is pretty legit looking (what with the stereoscopic images of all the band members, etc) and has the track listing clearly visible on it.
9. Lick my ass!

T H I S I S T H E A L BUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are all Maynard's Sheep and isn't great that that ripped the albums title idea off DISTURBED? How unoriginal can you be! FUCK TOOL and all the TOOLS who follow the military dropout!
OFFLINE |