View Single Post
xdwingdx
07-20-2010, 01:06 PM

anyone recall what he tried to say before intolerance? He sounded drunk and started by asking who had seen back to the future, and then some equation about micheal j fox... he trailed off and said fuck it and said this is an old song or something. Really hilarious.

I sat next to a guy Rob from Colorado who flew in from the show and gave me a piece of acid. It was a first time for me and it just felt like destiny. He said it came from Swissterrland, Needless to say, the show was a trip and the lights looked more vibrant than ever. Best Sounding tool show I have ever been to
Old 07-20-2010, 01:06 PM   #30
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2
Re: 07.19.2010 - Los Angeles, CA @ Nokia Theater

anyone recall what he tried to say before intolerance? He sounded drunk and started by asking who had seen back to the future, and then some equation about micheal j fox... he trailed off and said fuck it and said this is an old song or something. Really hilarious.

I sat next to a guy Rob from Colorado who flew in from the show and gave me a piece of acid. It was a first time for me and it just felt like destiny. He said it came from Swissterrland, Needless to say, the show was a trip and the lights looked more vibrant than ever. Best Sounding tool show I have ever been to
OFFLINE |