View Single Post
spiralout262
07-20-2010, 11:45 AM

36th show overall, and 4th on this tour. This show was the 2nd best of this summer tour, nothing compares with holding onto the front rail 5 feet from the stage at Bill Graham. The sound in the Nokia is what makes it such a great show. "Echo Arena" in Sac, and shitty Viejas in S.D. not the best sound. Nokia and Bill Graham ROCK!!! The pot was a surprise, but I was a little let down when I heard intension and it wasn't followed by RIT. Glad I found this website, and since I have dedicated myself to seeing at least 50 shows, I'll post the rest here!!! Spiral out...keep going...
Old 07-20-2010, 11:45 AM   #29
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.19.2010 - Los Angeles, CA @ Nokia Theater

36th show overall, and 4th on this tour. This show was the 2nd best of this summer tour, nothing compares with holding onto the front rail 5 feet from the stage at Bill Graham. The sound in the Nokia is what makes it such a great show. "Echo Arena" in Sac, and shitty Viejas in S.D. not the best sound. Nokia and Bill Graham ROCK!!! The pot was a surprise, but I was a little let down when I heard intension and it wasn't followed by RIT. Glad I found this website, and since I have dedicated myself to seeing at least 50 shows, I'll post the rest here!!! Spiral out...keep going...
OFFLINE |