View Single Post
Old 06-25-2006, 10:16 PM   #74
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/06/24 - Katowice, POL - Spodek Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_Of_Wah
You still don't get the point dude. I'll write it out in syllables for you, maybe it will help that I'll only use one-syllable words:

IT - WAS - A - WARM - UP - SHOW

Another thing. Do you know what a setlist is for?

It exists because something that seems so simple to you that you decide to take it for granted, some things, like planning a worldwide tour need *calculation* (wyrachowanie), so that the musicians know the order of their set, so that it is *planned out* (zaplanowane), so that they stick to a *fixed* timeline (ustalone) because they have to be in Prague a couple hundred kilometers away the very next fucking day (which you clearly don't give two shits about), so that they don't fuck anything up because they have been doing it for over 15 years and it would look kind of silly if they did (profesjonalne).

They were not going to play longer, this was obvious, it was a well known fact and if you were disappointed, it's because you did not know that the only thing you could expect from this concert was a warm-up show. I'm not going to be the one to force you out of the damn closet, but if you had THOUGHT for just 10 seconds, maybe youd have come to toolnavy earlier, you'd have seen what the warm-up shows looked like and you caould have said "No, this is not worth it, it's a short, 90minute warm-up show, not for this money, too expensive".

Even with ISIS, after it turned out they were not going to play, and after it turned out there would be no support group at all, you could have sold the ticket easily online.

Don't blame TOOL for the fact that YOU didn't feel like doing your homework.

Next time, get off your negative complaining ass and THINK.

Nie proponuj nikomu by myślał, to niegrzeczne. Koncert był warty każdego złotego, spędziełem weekend w samochodzie pokonując dystans z/do Gdańska by na nim być. I nie żałuję. Rozbawił mnie jedynie Twój chirurgiczny opis. To wszystko. Szlifuj angielski ;)
OFFLINE |