View Single Post
Old 06-25-2006, 07:37 AM   #43
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/06/24 - Katowice, POL - Spodek Arena

this was my firts tool show..and i am impressed. surely, there was nothing special compared to all previous concerts on this tour (as far as setlist and length is concerned) , but the flow of energy from Tool was amazing. Jambi was a killer, it sounded better than i thought it might sound. as for the sound - to me it was good - i could hear everything (unlike on other concerts i've been to), tho bass was too strong in my opinion..YOu could feel it not even standing on the ground

maynard may not have been too talkative - he never is, but in the end a lot of stuff was being thrown into the crowd - drum sticks, bottles of water...and some round, frisbee-lookalike stuff.

what really blew me, was instant pogo-reply to first few tones of lost keys..but i have a theory about it - last time tool played here was 2002. we had no APC shows here, nothing...so those 4 years have been a long foreplay, intensified by the new album...so i would say, that yesterday, we've been experiencing a 1hr 40 mins long orgasm.

generally, i'm happy...but i do hope that maynard didn't lie about november, and i do hope that they will come here again soon. i'm patiently waiting.
OFFLINE |