View Single Post
Old 06-25-2006, 06:21 AM   #41
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/06/24 - Katowice, POL - Spodek Arena

damn. poor sound? are you all nuts? live show is to melt your face and kick your ass... if you want some siesta, stay home and listen to the cd.
pogo, moshing, head-banging? fuck you pussys, at least that a rock show, everyone let's one's emotions out. if you don't, again, stay home.
lack of connection with the audience? well, it's just not a thing you expect from Tool. Maynard shouting "scream for me katowice?" ridiculous...
the audience? oh yeah there were loads of idiots who came ONLY to bang heads and crowd-surf. not knowing the lyrics? I know them all, i sang, it's not my problem...
pogo & clapping? Tool's rhythm is harldy ever 4/4, so it's hard to move rhythmically, but there's nothing wrong in clapping to intro to Lateralus - if you can fit, and many of us did. and for fuck's sake, wash your damn long hair. right when i came in there were only 'stinkheads' around me.
It was my first Tool gig and I'm amazed, although it was too short, and it was sometimes diffculy the hear vocals. But damn, it was great.
and no one mentioned funny things - they were drinking polish beer Zywiec while we sung "sto lat sto lat" - old polish birthday song. then justin used the zywiec bottle to improve his psychedelic sound... and that's the unforgettable aspect of the damn show...
OFFLINE |