View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 09:44 AM   #2477
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool tour questions / discussion (merged)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooldude View Post
it was posted on a mars volta fansite... heres the post:

"So I went to the Sunset Junction musical festival last weekend with my homie and we had the pleasure of meeting the one and only Cedric-Bixler Zavala. We talked for a good ten minutes about various musical artists including The Mars Volta. He mentioned planning some free secret shows, a South American tour with Tool in November, and he seemed very amped about The Bedlam in Goliath. Good times... Sunset Junction was the shit. "

You can see the original post here: http://www.thecomatorium.com/forum/i...howtopic=88501
After reading the stupidity that takes place in that thread, it's hard to take any of it seriously. I love how most of The Mars Volta fans are talking crap about TOOL and their fans...hey, at least we can spell. Has anybody checked that site out? They can't even keep a thread on topic without turning it into a flame war against one another. It's actually kind of funny in that pathetic sort of way.

What I wouldn't do for an In-N-Out Burger....

Last edited by Rhapsody; 08-24-2007 at 08:35 PM..
OFFLINE |