Thread: Interpretation?
View Single Post
question93
04-21-2006, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhnygsh
since he is thankful for being pulled out of darkness in the early part of the song, he seems to ne thanking "light".... shine on benevolent sun... but i do not think he refers to the suns light directly, perhaps to a person that changed him or saved him. really seems like a conceptual continuation of Reflection.
With the title, it leads me to be more fo a continuation of Reflection. He chose the left hand path, but would give it up at any moment if he thought he'd risk seperation. But at the same time, I think this is about SOMEONE as well.
Old 04-21-2006, 07:29 AM   #21
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Interpretation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhnygsh
since he is thankful for being pulled out of darkness in the early part of the song, he seems to ne thanking "light".... shine on benevolent sun... but i do not think he refers to the suns light directly, perhaps to a person that changed him or saved him. really seems like a conceptual continuation of Reflection.
With the title, it leads me to be more fo a continuation of Reflection. He chose the left hand path, but would give it up at any moment if he thought he'd risk seperation. But at the same time, I think this is about SOMEONE as well.