Thread: Interpretation?
View Single Post
Alcawhorlick's Avatar Alcawhorlick
04-20-2006, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj Consequence
except kid rock would only wish for more hookers...not to wish them away. And think of how many people on this board consider maynard to be a god...doesn't seem that kid rock to me, honestly.
Sure, he wouldn't wish them away but might say Maynard might not either.
Shit, I'll trade places with him for a few days. Let me in on some of said Sultain-feasts on treasures and flesh.

Never thought I'd hear a whiny rockstar song from Tool. This album is supposed to be the alternative from the alternative? Shit, we've heard all this many times before.
I'd like to think that its written from someone else's perspective and that I'm interpreting the lyrics all wrong, but it seems to be along the same lines as:

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Only-God-Knows-Why-lyrics-Kid-Rock/A15C30780416079C4825689D001E98DA

Only a little less straightforward. and Maynard has "found love!"
Fuckin cheesy, done to death already.
Old 04-20-2006, 09:26 AM   #12
Banned.

Bincount™: 17
Re: Interpretation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj Consequence
except kid rock would only wish for more hookers...not to wish them away. And think of how many people on this board consider maynard to be a god...doesn't seem that kid rock to me, honestly.
Sure, he wouldn't wish them away but might say Maynard might not either.
Shit, I'll trade places with him for a few days. Let me in on some of said Sultain-feasts on treasures and flesh.

Never thought I'd hear a whiny rockstar song from Tool. This album is supposed to be the alternative from the alternative? Shit, we've heard all this many times before.
I'd like to think that its written from someone else's perspective and that I'm interpreting the lyrics all wrong, but it seems to be along the same lines as:

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Only-God-Knows-Why-lyrics-Kid-Rock/A15C30780416079C4825689D001E98DA

Only a little less straightforward. and Maynard has "found love!"
Fuckin cheesy, done to death already.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote