Thread: Interpretation?
View Single Post
FistFck's Avatar FistFck
04-19-2006, 08:49 PM

its.. powerful, to say the least. i mean it might definately be about his mother... or someone else that they have lost.. it definately continues from vicarious. in vicarious he sets himself up as a greedy/violence enjoying mass of the crowd (eh.. to shorten up the summary) and in this one he admits that although he has all this, hewould give it all away, to prevent losing this "someone". its pretty strong.
"Being a rock band that’s arguably offering up some more intelligent processes, we do often get a lot of kids coming up who may not necessarily be the brightest bulbs in the box, who don’t really get it. But if it is to be about ‘hate songs’ well, good for them. Not what I intended, but that’s cool.” mjk
Old 04-19-2006, 08:49 PM   #2
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 3
Re: Interpretation?

its.. powerful, to say the least. i mean it might definately be about his mother... or someone else that they have lost.. it definately continues from vicarious. in vicarious he sets himself up as a greedy/violence enjoying mass of the crowd (eh.. to shorten up the summary) and in this one he admits that although he has all this, hewould give it all away, to prevent losing this "someone". its pretty strong.
"Being a rock band that’s arguably offering up some more intelligent processes, we do often get a lot of kids coming up who may not necessarily be the brightest bulbs in the box, who don’t really get it. But if it is to be about ‘hate songs’ well, good for them. Not what I intended, but that’s cool.” mjk
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote