View Single Post
TheInsideSource's Avatar TheInsideSource
03-07-2006, 05:52 AM

Face it guys, what we have here are three tracktitles from the new album... I would bet my life on the fact that these titles are real... I can imagine "Rosetta Stoned" being about drugs and the actual stone itself, same for the much talked about LK.

I can't see TOOL doing the same screw-around with the media thing again... Blair has posted on the website that "10,000 days" is the title, so it makes sense that the band are now giving the press titles...

Although I would have preferred it if the band gave TA members (like myself) the tracklisting first, but it wasn't meant to be.

We have 3 track titles, which are real, I will bet my life on it... So let's move on.

In an ideal world, you wouldn't be reading this, you would be dead.
Old 03-07-2006, 05:52 AM   #220
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 74
Re: according to rock sound magazine.

Face it guys, what we have here are three tracktitles from the new album... I would bet my life on the fact that these titles are real... I can imagine "Rosetta Stoned" being about drugs and the actual stone itself, same for the much talked about LK.

I can't see TOOL doing the same screw-around with the media thing again... Blair has posted on the website that "10,000 days" is the title, so it makes sense that the band are now giving the press titles...

Although I would have preferred it if the band gave TA members (like myself) the tracklisting first, but it wasn't meant to be.

We have 3 track titles, which are real, I will bet my life on it... So let's move on.

In an ideal world, you wouldn't be reading this, you would be dead.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote