View Single Post
Old 12-10-2002, 02:03 PM   #4
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
...come to think about it They are Sell Outs arent they...and im their reason to sell out buying all their products and DVDs. Yup I knew thats why my favorite song was Hooker with a Penis I love talking about selling out and feeling better then the band that I caused to sell out

ok now that I've finished playing around there...it does seem kind of sad that a group should have to play such a limited part in the creation of " their music " I really don't see the point to even putting your name on it at all...I guess aside from the fame and money...mmmm money...

I always thought it was interesting during the big boy band phase when you'd hear pre-teen girls talking about the groups. Backstreet Boys and Nsync had their following and then there was the black sheep 98°..."oww their ugly...and their music sucks" just blew my mind...thats what they get though I guess for almost being different then the others...I mean come on whats wrong with numbers! Theres only 2 of em its not even like its a hard word...maybe it was the degree sign that threw em...should have just stuck with the formula...take all that however you will
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote