View Single Post
Mr. Show's Avatar Mr. Show
07-31-2009, 08:39 AM

First i have to give infinite thanks to Dystocia for hooking me up with a great ticket, 116 section (adam side) five rows back! He hooked up given the fact that i am also a poor grad student trying to bum around to as many tool shows as possible.

Before the show i met the people sitting on the other side of me and they were alright one lady it was her first show and the other dudes had seen them before. The funniest thing happened tho, the other guy (not Dystocia) who was next to me, grabs me and starts telling me how we just heard a new song and how special and 'FUCKING AWESOME' it was. After he calmed down and there was a moment for him to hear me I told him that it was just Rosetta Stoned, and then turned around and just started laughing. So after that i told him which song was gonna be played before they played it.

I saw the ATL show and this one was not necessarily a better show, but aenima destroyed at the patriot center. I also liked the fact that it seemed more crowded. In atlanta like half the pit floor was open.

I dont even know why its still a question, maynards participation in this tour is down. While i understand we dont get the intense vocals and screams like we use to, he is on stage for half the show. He bounces right after vicarious is done, while the danny, justin, and adam stand there and basically thank the audience and accept there applause. Tho he did talk to us more than the Atlanta show, which was cool, and said some funny shit about terrorists and whispering. But i will still have to give, 'I smell patchouli' my number one maynardism quote

Either way i love TOOL and could see them play the same songs over and over and probably never get tired of it. I would like tho if they just changed up one song each show, but that is probably asking to much from maynard the king of cunt. still love you ya bastard

Last edited by Mr. Show; 07-31-2009 at 08:43 AM..
Old 07-31-2009, 08:39 AM   #31
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.30.09 - Fairfax, VA @ Patriot Center

First i have to give infinite thanks to Dystocia for hooking me up with a great ticket, 116 section (adam side) five rows back! He hooked up given the fact that i am also a poor grad student trying to bum around to as many tool shows as possible.

Before the show i met the people sitting on the other side of me and they were alright one lady it was her first show and the other dudes had seen them before. The funniest thing happened tho, the other guy (not Dystocia) who was next to me, grabs me and starts telling me how we just heard a new song and how special and 'FUCKING AWESOME' it was. After he calmed down and there was a moment for him to hear me I told him that it was just Rosetta Stoned, and then turned around and just started laughing. So after that i told him which song was gonna be played before they played it.

I saw the ATL show and this one was not necessarily a better show, but aenima destroyed at the patriot center. I also liked the fact that it seemed more crowded. In atlanta like half the pit floor was open.

I dont even know why its still a question, maynards participation in this tour is down. While i understand we dont get the intense vocals and screams like we use to, he is on stage for half the show. He bounces right after vicarious is done, while the danny, justin, and adam stand there and basically thank the audience and accept there applause. Tho he did talk to us more than the Atlanta show, which was cool, and said some funny shit about terrorists and whispering. But i will still have to give, 'I smell patchouli' my number one maynardism quote

Either way i love TOOL and could see them play the same songs over and over and probably never get tired of it. I would like tho if they just changed up one song each show, but that is probably asking to much from maynard the king of cunt. still love you ya bastard

Last edited by Mr. Show; 07-31-2009 at 08:43 AM..
OFFLINE |