View Single Post
GelatiCruiser's Avatar GelatiCruiser
07-31-2009, 07:47 AM

Really enjoyed the show...had a couple 1st timers there with me and they enjoyed it as well. I'm a sucker...I bought the signed poster...fuck it, why not? The setlist was good albeit predictable, but I still enjoyed the shit out of the show. Wanted to make sure I said thanks to the fruit pop in the Peter Pan outfit "sitting" in front of me for the ENTIRE show...I'm fine with people doing whatever they want for the whole show, but standing there...in my way...for the entire show...and playing with your hair and trying to make out with your mushroom top of a girlfriend and not knowing ANY of the songs...yea, that'll taint the experience for other people just a tad. Regardless I enjoyed the show except for they stopped selling beer way early. I did like the Maynard comment (during Lateralus) which was something to the effect of "you guys have fun, I'm going to get another beer"...I lol'd a bit.
Old 07-31-2009, 07:47 AM   #30
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 12
Re: 07.30.09 - Fairfax, VA @ Patriot Center

Really enjoyed the show...had a couple 1st timers there with me and they enjoyed it as well. I'm a sucker...I bought the signed poster...fuck it, why not? The setlist was good albeit predictable, but I still enjoyed the shit out of the show. Wanted to make sure I said thanks to the fruit pop in the Peter Pan outfit "sitting" in front of me for the ENTIRE show...I'm fine with people doing whatever they want for the whole show, but standing there...in my way...for the entire show...and playing with your hair and trying to make out with your mushroom top of a girlfriend and not knowing ANY of the songs...yea, that'll taint the experience for other people just a tad. Regardless I enjoyed the show except for they stopped selling beer way early. I did like the Maynard comment (during Lateralus) which was something to the effect of "you guys have fun, I'm going to get another beer"...I lol'd a bit.
OFFLINE |