View Single Post
geoffsparky
07-30-2009, 09:51 PM

i pulled into the parking lot and saw a group of people getting arrested, about 20 minutes later i realized i had locked the keys in my car! Luckily my wallet was the only thing i didn't leave in the car. I walked across the street to buy some papers from a gas station and found a bar and had some jack and cokes. Got some papers from Sunoco, came back to the parking lot and chilled with some people from Florida. Went to get some beer with my friend but had left my drivers license at the gas station. She got me beer so thta was fine. We had perfect seats in my opinion section 102 Row C Seats 7 and 8. I thought the crowd in our section was pretty awesome. I've been going to Patiot Center for years. Did anyone notice how incredibly hot it was? Anyways the keys arrived after the show and now i'm home, so tired! favorite songs were 46&2, Flood, Aenima, and Lateralus.
Old 07-30-2009, 09:51 PM   #11
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.30.09 - Fairfax, VA @ Patriot Center

i pulled into the parking lot and saw a group of people getting arrested, about 20 minutes later i realized i had locked the keys in my car! Luckily my wallet was the only thing i didn't leave in the car. I walked across the street to buy some papers from a gas station and found a bar and had some jack and cokes. Got some papers from Sunoco, came back to the parking lot and chilled with some people from Florida. Went to get some beer with my friend but had left my drivers license at the gas station. She got me beer so thta was fine. We had perfect seats in my opinion section 102 Row C Seats 7 and 8. I thought the crowd in our section was pretty awesome. I've been going to Patiot Center for years. Did anyone notice how incredibly hot it was? Anyways the keys arrived after the show and now i'm home, so tired! favorite songs were 46&2, Flood, Aenima, and Lateralus.
OFFLINE |