View Single Post
ROCKMOUSE's Avatar ROCKMOUSE
07-30-2009, 07:06 PM

just got online, setlist is right, great job guys, 6th this mini tour, 3 in 06'07 2 on lat, i think most will say the mix was off, but i was 17 rows in front a little to the right, it sounded great to me, and the setlist, it's Tool, i love anything played, 6 rosetta's this tour, each one never the same, making it more all the better, venue staff was helpful, and where i was people seemed to have respect, 60 for tix 40 for a t-shirt 100 bucks doesnt bother me abit, i paid 125 per tix in atl. but got a signed poster, when we get settled in, my wife will post her insight and she misses nothing lol.....travel safe and lets meet again Brian
Old 07-30-2009, 07:06 PM   #2
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2
Re: 07.30.09 - Fairfax, VA @ Patriot Center

just got online, setlist is right, great job guys, 6th this mini tour, 3 in 06'07 2 on lat, i think most will say the mix was off, but i was 17 rows in front a little to the right, it sounded great to me, and the setlist, it's Tool, i love anything played, 6 rosetta's this tour, each one never the same, making it more all the better, venue staff was helpful, and where i was people seemed to have respect, 60 for tix 40 for a t-shirt 100 bucks doesnt bother me abit, i paid 125 per tix in atl. but got a signed poster, when we get settled in, my wife will post her insight and she misses nothing lol.....travel safe and lets meet again Brian