View Single Post
byRyan
07-22-2009, 11:04 AM

I was just blown away! I had heard about the setlist, but just KNEW they were going to play aenima... its like required when they are in AZ. I got floor tickets, and did my best to stand up to all the giant guys in the mosh pit. My left arm was broken about two years ago, and really took a beating, but I think it actually felt better after the show - perhaps it got shoved back into place. My back is still sore the next day - but well worth it.

The best moment for me was Lost Keys, with all the extra digital noise they through it. I just got to stand in the center of the pit, and arch back to look at the ceiling, hearing the sound echo through the whole arena. I stretched my arms up and out, and had like a little meditation... right before the ass kicking - it was intense!

Ryan

Last edited by marcus; 08-04-2009 at 10:21 AM..
Old 07-22-2009, 11:04 AM   #27
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.21.09 - Phoenix, AZ @ US Airways Arena

I was just blown away! I had heard about the setlist, but just KNEW they were going to play aenima... its like required when they are in AZ. I got floor tickets, and did my best to stand up to all the giant guys in the mosh pit. My left arm was broken about two years ago, and really took a beating, but I think it actually felt better after the show - perhaps it got shoved back into place. My back is still sore the next day - but well worth it.

The best moment for me was Lost Keys, with all the extra digital noise they through it. I just got to stand in the center of the pit, and arch back to look at the ceiling, hearing the sound echo through the whole arena. I stretched my arms up and out, and had like a little meditation... right before the ass kicking - it was intense!

Ryan

Last edited by marcus; 08-04-2009 at 10:21 AM..
OFFLINE |