View Single Post
Gustavs01's Avatar Gustavs01
03-30-2007, 04:52 AM

Wow! Now I know why after an album drops I stop coming to these boards, If you people really put heart into these bullshit ideas. Go out and get a life, It's time you left the basement and get some sun, Its been a year now almost There are no new video's, Strange I know but just as well, Let this horse be dead 10,000 days is here its a great album, it does have certain flaws I was too was thinking bigger than this, But at the end of the day when the Moon rises and Jambi is kicking out your speakers and we have only a four more years to wait till this starts all over again.
Old 03-30-2007, 04:52 AM   #119
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: 10,000 Days is still a hoax

Wow! Now I know why after an album drops I stop coming to these boards, If you people really put heart into these bullshit ideas. Go out and get a life, It's time you left the basement and get some sun, Its been a year now almost There are no new video's, Strange I know but just as well, Let this horse be dead 10,000 days is here its a great album, it does have certain flaws I was too was thinking bigger than this, But at the end of the day when the Moon rises and Jambi is kicking out your speakers and we have only a four more years to wait till this starts all over again.
OFFLINE |