View Single Post
Opiate Son's Avatar Opiate Son
03-27-2007, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jevons View Post
Everyone, save for benjamin and that delightful plexus, always with the cleverness, could you all just step into my office; close the door behind you, i know it's cramped, but just shut the door. We wo't be in here very long.

YOU'RE ALL FUCKING FIRED. Please note the yellow hazard signs upon exit. Kathy has your paycheques at the front desk.

No hoax. If we get another album, maybe it'll be on dissectional (independent of), which might break off into it's own little thing, like Reznor did with nothig, before mister John Malm Jr. fucked him over and stole money.

Attention/Attentión/Achtung

no hoax.
Cette albume ce n'est pas le hoax.
Pero no hoax.
Click click bloody click no hoax.
Dis albumen ist gud, ya?
Ichben ein Toollander.

Fuck this shit, fuck it right in the ear. I will fight you with my bare hands, ignorant swine!!!
Since you just fired so many people i was wondering if i can get an application? I couldn't agree with you more!!! NO HOAX!!

p.s. You may want to give Kathy a little drug test, just a thought.
Old 03-27-2007, 02:36 PM   #110
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 43
Re: 10,000 Days is still a hoax

Quote:
Originally Posted by jevons View Post
Everyone, save for benjamin and that delightful plexus, always with the cleverness, could you all just step into my office; close the door behind you, i know it's cramped, but just shut the door. We wo't be in here very long.

YOU'RE ALL FUCKING FIRED. Please note the yellow hazard signs upon exit. Kathy has your paycheques at the front desk.

No hoax. If we get another album, maybe it'll be on dissectional (independent of), which might break off into it's own little thing, like Reznor did with nothig, before mister John Malm Jr. fucked him over and stole money.

Attention/Attentión/Achtung

no hoax.
Cette albume ce n'est pas le hoax.
Pero no hoax.
Click click bloody click no hoax.
Dis albumen ist gud, ya?
Ichben ein Toollander.

Fuck this shit, fuck it right in the ear. I will fight you with my bare hands, ignorant swine!!!
Since you just fired so many people i was wondering if i can get an application? I couldn't agree with you more!!! NO HOAX!!

p.s. You may want to give Kathy a little drug test, just a thought.