View Single Post
Cheesegreater
03-27-2007, 12:54 AM

Forgive me not reading these threads everyday for the last year. Only been a couple of months for me. I just see the subject of the thread, write my response to that idea, but I forget you guys have already shared your feelings and responses to all these subjects a long time before me, and it pisses you off to have to reiterate your opinions.

Jevons you know damn well you could spared me all the bullshit before:

"I was one of the first to post about this not being a hoax"

"10,000 Days is their best album to date" etc.

Glad to hear your opinions at the end there but you had to flame the fuck out of me first.

Know the significance behind the Flower of Life? It's um... this crystal ball, that um tells you that the last Tool album was a hoax.

Guys. I was just sharing the emotions this thread's subject (10,000 Days is STILL a hoax) aroused in me. But Jevons, all I can say is, thank you for setting me straight again. You're always there to steer me in the right direction. It's just plain stupid of me not to read all the previous pages of all the threads I post in a make note of who said what first and when.

I guess I don't contribute anything intellectual to these threads either. I guess... you're right all the way around. I wish I could offer something that would stimulate a brain like yours but my own is far too inferior. I know you'll be happy to hear this, Jevons.

And I apologize for my name as well. It's a stupid name. I wish I could have thought of something more imaginative. I mean, it's not like there's a story behind a rediculous name like Cheesegreater.

I need to work on my one-liners. I think the formula is something like: Make an observation. Tell another why their's is shit, and end with a clever rim-shot joke. Whosoever's one-liner is the funniest/most sarcastic/absurd/ironic wins.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think 10,000 Days is my second favorite. Lateralus would be first for me.

Tool began attracting a more varied audience with Lateralus, and they stuck with that feel a little with 10,000 days. A lot of people starting turning their heads when Lateralus came about cause the band did change on some levels. Now those same type of people who turned their heads are sticking the heads in the dirt ostrich-style waiting for the next Aenima.

I know this has probably already been shared. Again, I apologize.
Old 03-27-2007, 12:54 AM   #102
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 26
Re: 10,000 Days is still a hoax

Forgive me not reading these threads everyday for the last year. Only been a couple of months for me. I just see the subject of the thread, write my response to that idea, but I forget you guys have already shared your feelings and responses to all these subjects a long time before me, and it pisses you off to have to reiterate your opinions.

Jevons you know damn well you could spared me all the bullshit before:

"I was one of the first to post about this not being a hoax"

"10,000 Days is their best album to date" etc.

Glad to hear your opinions at the end there but you had to flame the fuck out of me first.

Know the significance behind the Flower of Life? It's um... this crystal ball, that um tells you that the last Tool album was a hoax.

Guys. I was just sharing the emotions this thread's subject (10,000 Days is STILL a hoax) aroused in me. But Jevons, all I can say is, thank you for setting me straight again. You're always there to steer me in the right direction. It's just plain stupid of me not to read all the previous pages of all the threads I post in a make note of who said what first and when.

I guess I don't contribute anything intellectual to these threads either. I guess... you're right all the way around. I wish I could offer something that would stimulate a brain like yours but my own is far too inferior. I know you'll be happy to hear this, Jevons.

And I apologize for my name as well. It's a stupid name. I wish I could have thought of something more imaginative. I mean, it's not like there's a story behind a rediculous name like Cheesegreater.

I need to work on my one-liners. I think the formula is something like: Make an observation. Tell another why their's is shit, and end with a clever rim-shot joke. Whosoever's one-liner is the funniest/most sarcastic/absurd/ironic wins.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think 10,000 Days is my second favorite. Lateralus would be first for me.

Tool began attracting a more varied audience with Lateralus, and they stuck with that feel a little with 10,000 days. A lot of people starting turning their heads when Lateralus came about cause the band did change on some levels. Now those same type of people who turned their heads are sticking the heads in the dirt ostrich-style waiting for the next Aenima.

I know this has probably already been shared. Again, I apologize.
OFFLINE |