View Single Post
Cheesegreater
03-26-2007, 11:14 AM

Everytime someone posts here you have to swim through a thick veil of sarcasm. The egos here are truly monumental sometimes.

Why don't all you guys get together in a circle-jerk and talk about how Tool sold out and changed and will never be the same/sound the same, etc etc etc.

As for me I'm seeing them in May. I think they're the best musical performance the globe has to offer right now. Funny thing is, I happen to know that a lot of folks here believe that as well, but I'll be damned if they don't have a list of critical things to say about Tool that's a mile long.

Ever consider that some of you guys are just "over" the Tool phase in your life? As in they simply will not/cannot captivate you anymore? I see a lot of wasted space on these forums these days.

Some of you guys are the harshest critics, yet you claim that Tool is your favorite. That's like saying "Yeah, "Waking Life" is my favorite movie of all time. Now if you'd just have a seat, I'd like to spend the whole day telling you what's wrong with it, and how I think it could be better."
Old 03-26-2007, 11:14 AM   #99
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 26
Re: 10,000 Days is still a hoax

Everytime someone posts here you have to swim through a thick veil of sarcasm. The egos here are truly monumental sometimes.

Why don't all you guys get together in a circle-jerk and talk about how Tool sold out and changed and will never be the same/sound the same, etc etc etc.

As for me I'm seeing them in May. I think they're the best musical performance the globe has to offer right now. Funny thing is, I happen to know that a lot of folks here believe that as well, but I'll be damned if they don't have a list of critical things to say about Tool that's a mile long.

Ever consider that some of you guys are just "over" the Tool phase in your life? As in they simply will not/cannot captivate you anymore? I see a lot of wasted space on these forums these days.

Some of you guys are the harshest critics, yet you claim that Tool is your favorite. That's like saying "Yeah, "Waking Life" is my favorite movie of all time. Now if you'd just have a seat, I'd like to spend the whole day telling you what's wrong with it, and how I think it could be better."
OFFLINE |