View Single Post
Choice Breath's Avatar Choice Breath
03-24-2007, 03:57 AM

Reading comprehension: I never said I didn't like the album. Read my posts. (supra) It's just that as time has gone on, listening to the "album," 10,000 Days, I increasingly realize that it lacks an album feel for me. Whether it feels like a cohesive album has nothing to with whether I like it or not. Maybe I should mention that this realization came about as I've listened to the McAlbum almost every day since I got it. And, by the way, kids are getting fat from listening to it. It's high in trans fat. None of this really matters anyway since it isn't the real album.
Old 03-24-2007, 03:57 AM   #85
Prana

Bincount™: 8
Re: 10,000 Days is still a hoax

Reading comprehension: I never said I didn't like the album. Read my posts. (supra) It's just that as time has gone on, listening to the "album," 10,000 Days, I increasingly realize that it lacks an album feel for me. Whether it feels like a cohesive album has nothing to with whether I like it or not. Maybe I should mention that this realization came about as I've listened to the McAlbum almost every day since I got it. And, by the way, kids are getting fat from listening to it. It's high in trans fat. None of this really matters anyway since it isn't the real album.