View Single Post
BlanketEffect's Avatar BlanketEffect
07-08-2006, 09:44 AM

Okay, you're an idiot. Does that make you happy?

That aside, I listened to the 'a-bananna-da-bananna' line again today on different headphones than normal and with a different EQ setting. My suggestion is now this (which isn't too far from earlier speculations)

"...and breath that reeked
And did a wicked jump in the air in slow-mo making this sound: "a-bananna-da-bananna"
So when I heard about my bug-eyes, my gaping jow, and my sweatly L. Ron Hubbard upper lip..."

The 'so when I heard about my bug-eyes' part I'm not 100% on but on this new listening medium that's the closest I could come. It's not 'So when I opened up my bug-eyes'.

Self-affirming? Oxymoronic. We are all one mind
Old 07-08-2006, 09:44 AM   #833
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 16
Re: 08 - Rosetta Stoned lyrics

Okay, you're an idiot. Does that make you happy?

That aside, I listened to the 'a-bananna-da-bananna' line again today on different headphones than normal and with a different EQ setting. My suggestion is now this (which isn't too far from earlier speculations)

"...and breath that reeked
And did a wicked jump in the air in slow-mo making this sound: "a-bananna-da-bananna"
So when I heard about my bug-eyes, my gaping jow, and my sweatly L. Ron Hubbard upper lip..."

The 'so when I heard about my bug-eyes' part I'm not 100% on but on this new listening medium that's the closest I could come. It's not 'So when I opened up my bug-eyes'.

Self-affirming? Oxymoronic. We are all one mind
OFFLINE |