View Single Post
scar's Avatar scar
05-11-2006, 06:58 AM

oh, when i first posted this, i definitely didn't think it is an actual gong that makes that "gong" sound. the word "gong" was the closest description i could give. like "chiming in." a real chime does not have to be used, i was just using it to describe a sound.

i guess i should have originally posted, "there are eleven "bong" sounds." nobody would think i meant that they used an actual bong. although, more people on this site probably relate better to that description. i'm just trying to convey the type of sound, not the actual instrument being used.
Old 05-11-2006, 06:58 AM   #30
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: The Final GONG At The End.....

oh, when i first posted this, i definitely didn't think it is an actual gong that makes that "gong" sound. the word "gong" was the closest description i could give. like "chiming in." a real chime does not have to be used, i was just using it to describe a sound.

i guess i should have originally posted, "there are eleven "bong" sounds." nobody would think i meant that they used an actual bong. although, more people on this site probably relate better to that description. i'm just trying to convey the type of sound, not the actual instrument being used.